Isletas de Granada boat tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Granada
- Product code: Isletas boat
Discover Asese peninsula and its beautiful small islands through natural water canals in the comfort of a small boat (panga). This is a unique place where prominent Nicaraguans and foreigners from different countries and ancient local communities have their homes. There are different theories about the formation of this special place, and they all involve Mombacho volcano. Enjoy beautiful landscape full of flora and fauna, with stunning views of Mombacho volcano and Lake Nicaragua, and see local people in their daily working; usually artisan fishing. Travel in time visiting 17th century San Pablo fort, built to protect the city from several attacks of pirates. Interact with friendly monkeys in the islands.
- Abundant flora and fauna (aquatic birds, monkeys, unique local tree
- Learn about the wildlife and environment of the lake and local customs
- 17th century military building
- Tour is available at 10 am and 3pm. If you book the 3:00 pm tour will enjoy the beautiful sunset
- Bilingual (english/spanish) certified tour guide
- Air conditioned Transportation from Granada city to port
- Boat transportation and life vest
- San Pablo Fort entrance fee
- Courtesy beverages (alcoholic and non alcoholic) on boat
What to bring?
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, sunglasses)
- Comfortable cloths
- Bathing suit, towel and extra cloth if you want to go for a swim
- Insect repellent
Cancellation Policy: if client can not take the activity already booked, he/she has to cancel it 24 hours before activity starts. In that case client can have 100% refund. If client doesn’t cancel before 24 hours or doesn’t arrive, Selina Explore won’t provide a refund.